Online Payroll Process
Here's how the online payroll system will work for you:
- As Payroll Administrator you will receive an email reminder that it is time to process payroll. Sign on to PIIB Payroll to begin.
- From the Payroll Center, select Run Payroll.
- Preview the employees to be paid this period.
- Enter hours worked, benefits used, and update any salary and pay information.
- Select Calculate Payroll to review your payroll figures.
- The Payroll Preview Summary page displays your employees' net pay totals, payroll taxes, and total cash requirement necessary to fund your payroll.
- Select Approve Payroll to authorize the payroll.
- Assuming there are sufficient funds, your payroll obligation will be transferred for direct deposit and tax payments the night prior to your pay date.
- Payday — employees will receive emails with a link to view and print their pay stubs and benefit accrual information.
- Payroll Administrators may log on to print any paper checks and payroll reports.